Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving new business to help us build on our impressive list of customer logos across a variety of nonprofit segments. Innovative organizations like Make-A-Wish America, University of Minnesota, Boston Children's Hospital, and others rely on Windfall to help identify, understand, and engage constituents and donors. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to book meetings by cultivating cold prospects and ensuring a seamless handoff to an Account Executive.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospects to qualify them for outreach
- Complete outreach to prospects via various channels (email, phone, social networks)
- Communicate with prospects to deliver value and qualify them
- Book meetings with prospects for Account Executives via the meeting scheduling process and create the associated opportunity
- Ensure Account Executives are fully briefed on the opportunity in advance of booked meetings
- Ensure booked meetings are held by prospects and Account Executives
- Maintain up-to-date data in Salesforce on all owned records
- Assist with event-related and other ad-hoc prospecting and outreach projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Strong typing skills, internet and computer literacy, and the ability to learn our sales enablement tools quickly
- Comfort working in Google Docs and Sheets
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- A driver of results; not a passenger
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Verified track record of exceeding performance expectations
- Experience with outbound prospecting
- Familiarity with our sales technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Familiarity with nonprofit development and fundraising
- Familiarity with data and analytics
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.