As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every stage of the product development process. This encompasses conducting research, analyzing the problem space, ideating and developing new product concepts, and ultimately designing low-fi and hi-fi wireframes and the UI while continuously refining the user experience. This role sits out of our San Francisco office.
We’re on a mission to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Design product interfaces that are user-friendly, accessible, and engaging, with a focus on enhancing the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with product management and engineering peers to develop a joint strategy, vision, and comprehensive plan for the future of our product
- Express your product and design vision by creating proposals, mock-ups, and documentation to effectively communicate your ideas
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and create alignment on design direction
- Conduct user research through interviews, surveys, and usability testing to gather insights and feedback
- Provide regular and constructive design feedback
- Create clickable prototypes through a cloud-based tool (i.e., Figma)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- On-site in San Francisco
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience as a Product Designer
- A portfolio consisting of B2B SaaS work that shows your ability to create effective user experiences
- Experience collaborating with internal product and engineering teams as well as external customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a quickly evolving industry
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Great knowledge of Figma (especially auto-layout, components, and prototypes)
- Basic understanding of Design Systems
- Domain expertise in sales & marketing analytics, including audience segmentation, digital advertising, and lead funnel management
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $120k - 150k
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.