Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate on the Nonprofit team, you will own a set of accounts and partner with your customers to ensure they are maximizing their engagement with Windfall. This includes interacting with customers at every stage from implementation to renewal, including providing proactive account management and support, as well as engaging in data research and analysis and thought leadership. This position will play a key role in adopting a digital-first approach to delivering customer success at scale.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful implementation for the lifetime of each account
- Leverage technology, tools, and automation to manage your book of accounts at scale
- Build relationships and maintain the health of your accounts throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help our product and engineering team continue to deliver new products at the highest quality
- Proactively reach out to customers with ideas and solutions on how to leverage our product to improve their internal processes, workflows, and customer acquisition
- Perform focused research on US households to help validate our model and dataset
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS in customer-facing roles (e.g., customer success, marketing, product implementation, sales, etc.)
- Moderate Excel experience (formulas, filtering, vlookups)
- Experience delivering presentations, leading customer calls, and fielding customer questions
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Startup experience, especially in a B2B SaaS or data company
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Understanding of consumer financial data, signals of wealth, or nonprofit fundraising
- Familiarity with CRMs (Salesforce, etc.) and other relational databases
- Basic knowledge of data science
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $46k-$94k
Colorado: Salary range is $43k-85k
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.
Something looks off?