Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business specifically within the Fortune 1000, building upon Windfall’s impressive list of customer logos. With the support of our Data Science and Executive teams, each deal will be approached with care, using a custom methodology that is complex and consultative in nature.
We’re on a mission to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospective customers and execute strategic outreach into select named accounts
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer a unique perspective on each customer’s business
- Work closely with the Data Science and Executive teams at Windfall to create a custom experience and proposal for each target customer
- Present at the executive level with polish, poise, and confidence
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine areas where Windfall can provide value
- Work hand in hand with the executive team to communicate and deliver the value of Windfall throughout the customer lifecycle
- Minimum of 8+ years in consultative technology sales with a verified track record of exceeding quota
- Extensive understanding of data and its many applications/use cases
- Solid understanding of the data business, and data analytics
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape - specifically as it relates to its various social & digital channels (Google, FB, Linkedin, etc)
- Understanding of CRM technology & APIs
- Ambitious, driven, and detail-oriented, with an ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Extensive experience with outbound prospecting, cultivating a territory, and building a robust pipeline
- Extensive experience with sales tools - Salesforce, Outreach/Groove, Linkedin, etc
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university or equivalent demonstrated success
- Experience selling in a high-growth startup environment
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $70k-$170k Base
Colorado: Salary range is $70k-$170k Base
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.
Something looks off?