As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. Innovative organizations use Windfall, including leading Healthcare organizations like Providence Health and Services, Cedars Sinai, Boston Children’s Hospital, leading Higher Education organizations like Duke University, University of Michigan, and University of Minnesota, and national organizations like Make-A-Wish America, Habitat for Humanity International, and Sierra Club. Windfall helps these customers market to and engage their donors and customers. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to sell our industry leading SaaS platform to customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus for Windfall across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
Our mission is to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospects to qualify them for outreach
- Complete outreach to prospects via various channels (email, phone, social networks)
- Communicate with prospects to deliver value and qualify them
- Book meetings with prospects and create opportunities
- Manage the sales process from qualification to close
- Maintain up-to-date data in Salesforce on all owned records
- Assist with campaigns that include accounts you own
- Ensure Windfall stakeholders who are assisting you are fully briefed on opportunities in advance of meetings
- On-site in San Francisco, Denver, or Lehi
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
- 3+ years of technology sales experience
- 1+ year experience in a closing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Strong typing skills, internet and computer literacy, and the ability to learn our sales enablement tools quickly
- Comfort working in Google Docs and Sheets
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- A driver of results; not a passenger
- Verified track record of exceeding performance expectations
- Experience with outbound prospecting
- Familiarity with our sales technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Familiarity with nonprofit development and fundraising
- Familiarity with data and analytics
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $60k-$165k OTE
Colorado: Salary range is $60k-$165k OTE
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.
Something looks off?