Principal Product Manager - Application
As a Principal Product Manager on the applications team, you will partner closely with fellow leaders in engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to deliver a best-in-class contextual analytics product. You will report to the VP of Product. A critical member of the product team, you need to be comfortable with complex technical domains and shepherding an early-stage product to market.
We’re on a mission to change how organizations perceive and use people data. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Help execute Windfall’s product vision and strategy by owning Windfall’s contextual analytics application roadmap
- Ensure successful product launch and lifecycle, with success defined as achieving desired business outcomes and product KPIs
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to understand core problems and translate into customer needs that empower designers and engineers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, and product marketing) to understand the industry, competitor trends, and market dynamics
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
- Prioritize the highest leverage work for the team, organized around both short-term delivery and long-term strategy
- Communicate business impact to stakeholders, including progress on product-market and market-motion fit
- 5+ years as a Product Manager building SaaS products, with proven success driving customer adoption and retention
- Domain expertise in marketing analytics, including audience segmentation, channel management, and campaign analysis
- Expertise with at least one digital analytics tool, such as Amplitude, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- A successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- Ability to support sales by accelerating deal cycles, increasing average deal sizes, and driving upsells
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a quickly evolving industry
- Design sense and customer empathy; you advocate for the customer and look for ways to simplify the complex
- Demonstrated ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience in simplifying complex technical workflows into streamlined user experiences across any of the following industries: ML/data science, eCommerce, retail, travel, digital media, healthcare, or financial services
- Demonstrated ability to make smart features versus time-to-market trade-offs
The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across California and Colorado. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, which you can explore on our careers site.
California: Salary range is $105k-$215k
Windfall is a people intelligence and AI company that gives go-to-market teams actionable insights. By democratizing access to people data, organizations can intelligently prioritize go-to-market resources to drive greater business outcomes. Powered by best-in-class machine learning and propensity modeling, Windfall activates insights into workflows that engage the right people for each respective organization. More than 800 data-driven organizations use Windfall to power their business.
We comply with CCPA. For more information on how we comply, review our privacy notice.
Something looks off?