Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
What you bring
- 3-4 years in Machine Learning roles, building, prototyping and deploying language models
- Proficiency with core ML and LLM tech stack: Python ecosystem, Vector Databases (Weaviate, Pinecone) Tensorflow/Pytorch, Huggingface, Langchain, AWS (SageMaker, etc.).
- Deep understanding of LLM concepts, including prompt engineering, transformers, reinforcement learning from human feedback (RLHF), model fine-tuning, and embeddings.
- Experience with retrieval, recommendation and search algorithms
- Have published papers at ML/NLP conferences like ACL, EMNLP, CoNLL, ICML, RecSys, etc.
- Experience of working with data processing tools at scale (Python, Spark, Hadoop, etc. )
- Knowledge of working with containerized cloud environments (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP)