ShapeTX® is pioneering the field of programmable RNA medicines to repair the genetic causes of diseases. By merging innovations in AI and RNA technology to generate and analyze hundreds of billions of therapeutic possibilities, ShapeTX is developing breakthroughs in RNA editing, next-generation AAVs, and disruptive gene therapy manufacturing. The ShapeTX platform enables pharma innovators to design treatments across a wide range of diseases, including rare genetic disorders as well as debilitating conditions, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and many more. You can find us at shapetx.com and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
At ShapeTX, we are a dynamic team of professionals who are dedicated and passionate about making cures a reality. Through diversity of thought, scientific knowledge, professional rigor and focus we are merging cutting-edge science with extensive drug development expertise to unlock cures to many debilitating diseases.
Shape Therapeutics is headquartered in Seattle, Washington with a satellite site in Boston, Massachusetts.
ShapeTX is seeking an experienced, highly organized, and detail-oriented individual for the role of Office Coordinator. In this position, you will be responsible for helping ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our office environment. The Office Coordinator will play a crucial role in supporting various administrative tasks and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. This position requires excellent communication skills, a proactive mindset, and the ability to multitask effectively.
What you’ll do
- Greet and assist visitors and employees in a professional and friendly manner at ShapeTX headquarters in Seattle, WA.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as needed.
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of office facilities and equipment.
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure smooth interdepartmental communication and coordination.
- Assist in organizing company events, meetings, and conferences..
- Oversee ShapeTX‘s Google phone messages and respond and/or distribute as needed.
- Assist with managing ShapeTX‘s access card system.
- Support the business with additional projects, as needed.
What you bring
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and learn new systems and processes.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evolved people-skills to enable an excellent customer experience to internal and external partners.
- Comfortable being adaptable in a changing high-paced environment requiring flexibility.
- Dependable and highly professional, with a demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess good judgment and excellent follow-up skills.
- Must be digitally savvy and able to learn new platforms.
- Previous experience in event planning and coordination is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
ShapeTX offers a robust benefits package, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for employees and their eligible dependents. We provide eligible employees with 12 paid Holidays plus a one week winter break at year end. We are proud to offer a competitive paid parental leave benefit, an annual employee stipend for employees to use however they choose, a Flex Paid Time Off program (allowing flexible PTO for vacation, sick leave, and other purposes) and Company paid Long Term Disability. Employees are eligible to enroll in our Company’s voluntary 401k plan, voluntary Life/AD&D and Voluntary FSA’s.
The hourly pay range for this role is $22.00 - $30.00. The hired applicant's placement within the range is based on qualifications and professional experience. Additional compensation may include annual target bonus and/or sign-on bonus, equity grant and relocation bonus.
We aspire to Shape Life! not only through our science, but also through our commitment to foster an inclusive environment that supports diverse perspectives and experiences.