Account Manager - Thailand
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Pinkoi is Asia’s cross-border marketplace for original design goods, digital creations and workshop experiences, featuring exclusive offerings from an array of exceptional international makers and designers. We are committed to providing tasteful, unique and customized designs that allow everyone to express their own lifestyle sensibilities. With Pinkoi, any occasion becomes a chance to find that unique, one of a kind gift that can make everything extra special. Since its inception in August of 2011, Pinkoi has been devoted to operating in Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, the United States, Canada and other international markets. We hope to showcase and bring the exquisite designs of Asia to the world, creating an ecosystem for design that enhances lives and delights the senses.
- Invite quality brands with potential (FMCG / Lifestyle / Fashion) to join Pinkoi in accordance with market trends and company direction.
- Explore and expand the diversity of products on Pinkoi. Assist the brands to grow, scale up and internationalize.
- Find the threads that connect Pinkoi and potential partners for purposes of closing commercial deals.
- Create and sustain brand relationships by negotiating partnership terms, promotional offers.
- Keep a close eye on the GMV of newly open brands, and provide timely recommendations through seminars and meet-ups.
- Manage to achieve the company’s ultimate goals.
- Passion for local/overseas design and e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Account Management / Business Development / Sales field.
- Hands-on experience in e-commerce, Retail industry (FMCG / Lifestyle / Fashion) is an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills along with strong business acumen.
- Self-starter, energetic, well-organized with a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as a team player in a multicultural environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin would be a plus.
- Familiar with working at startups. Excited to take up new challenges and share thoughts. Such as willingness to build the community of designers, able to find the new partnership.
- Knowledge of cross-border e-commerce and different business models. Ability to clearly observe and understand industry trends, demonstrating excellent business judgment.
- Follows creative and cultural interests and has a network in the design industry.
- Good with numbers and goal-oriented. Ability to evaluate project effectiveness using data.
# Join us and become a Pinkoist!
If you are interested in this position, apply for it now!