Digital Performance Marketing Specialist / 數位廣告投手
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Pinkoi, a leading online marketplace for unique and original design goods in Asia, is looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Specialist.
#Performance Marketing & Digital Ads
#Paid Channel User Acquisition
- Drive traffic and sales growth, optimize acquisition cost through paid channels, including but not limited to Meta, Google, Affiliates and Social channels.
- Maximize performance across digital paid channels on a regular basis and provide strategic and actionable insights to further improve.
- Mind the leading metrics such as ROAS, CPA, CTR, CPC, and bounce rate of landing pages to manage overall ads performance.
- Have a customer-centric mindset and understand the essence of advertising is to “communicate” with real users and use this mindset for your copywriting and advertorial.
- Able to analyze user's behavioral signals to forecast their purchase intentions, hence to better include and exclude in the audience targeting and implement new growth strategies.
- Plan and execute the A/B testing to find the results with confidence.
- Keep abreast and stay informed of industry best practices, changes, and opportunities.
- Build accurate customer segments and profiles, to run effective campaigns.
- With at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Performance Marketing / E-commerce field.
- Hands-on experience in digital paid channels, including but not limited to Meta Ads, Google Ads, Affiliates etc..
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, energetic, well-organized with a sense of responsibility and a strong growth mindset.
- Familiar with shopping done online and via mobile apps.
- Knowing Pinkoi as a brand and business is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Ability to clearly observe and understand the e-commerce industry.
- Familiar with working at startups and excited to take on new challenges and share thoughts.
- Knowledge of cross-border e-commerce and different business models. Ability to clearly observe and understand industry trends, demonstrating excellent business judgment.
- Goal-oriented. Ability to evaluate project effectiveness using data.
- Proficient in SQL and GA4 is an advantage.
Join us and become a Pinkoist
Apply for the job with your cover letter, resume (in English), and required proposal for further review!