Digital Marketing Assistant - Hong Kong & Macau (Part-time)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Job Highlights / Keywords
＃Social Media & Content Marketing
＃Work at least 2 - 3 full days a week
＃Immediately available is a plus
- Manage the day-to-day handling of our social media channels including but not limited to Facebook & Instagram, aiming to develop brand awareness.
- Produce social media oriented content to generate traffic, including but not limited to the format of write-ups, video clips, live streaming etc.
- Monitor the performance of all social media channels, and prepare related reports and analysis.
- Support strategic digital marketing campaigns for different business purposes.
- Support other ad-hoc marketing campaigns and projects.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism, E-commerce or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates and current university student with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Ability to produce creative copywriting.
- Creative, self-initiative, energetic, well-organized, detail-minded and able to work independently.
- Knowledge in using Photoshop and Premiere would be an advantage.
- Familiar with e-commerce and online shopping trends in Hong Kong and Macau would be an advantage.
- Passion for local/overseas designs.
Join us and become a Pinkoist
Apply for the job with your cover letter, resume (in English)!