Taipei City, Taiwan
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Developing and maintaining a product roadmap that outlines the timeline and key features for product development.
- Cross-functional Collaboration to ensure alignment and successful product development.
- Gathering and analyzing user feedback to make improvements and guide future product iterations.
- Gathering product requirements, determining their priority, and creating detailed product specifications.
- 2+ years of software product manager experience.
- Experience in project delivery in specific industries (e.g. Retail, Internet companies, Media), specific solutions. (e.g. Customer Data Platform, Personalization, User Experiences, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Business Intelligence)
- Track and oversee the progress of product development, ensuring tight control over product launch schedules and quality.
- Writing Product Development Documents.
- Plan and prioritize product requirements, coordinate resources to ensure product progress aligns with market demands.
- Experience in market research and competitive analysis, able to provide valuable insights for product strategy.
- Familiar with Agile development and possesses an iterative mindset.
- Strong problem solving skills, be able to tackle complex data-related issues and proposed effective solutions.
- Hands-on experience in building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms.
- Strong understanding of applied statistics and data mining techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets.
- Relevant knowledge in AI and data analysis.
- Experience in software development.
- Proficiency in using Notion.
- Leadership experience.