Analytics Manager, Business Intelligence & Reporting
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
As the Manager of Business Intelligence & Reporting at Hims & Hers, you will have the opportunity to shape and expand our reporting suite for our executive audience. Your expertise in data visualization, data-driven decision making, and proficiency in BI software such as Looker and Tableau will enable us to enhance the quality of our decision-making processes across the entire Hims & Hers Enterprise.
In this pivotal role, your skills in data storytelling and deep understanding of Looker & data visualization will play a vital role in empowering our organization to make well-informed decisions based on trusted and standardized data products. As a fully remote position, you will directly report to the Senior Director of Data Solutions, fostering a collaborative and supportive work environment.
Join us in this opportunity to revolutionize the way we leverage data at Hims & Hers and drive impactful outcomes for our business.
- Design and create visually appealing and intuitive Looker dashboards and reports that communicate complex data insights to an executive audience
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs and translate them into meaningful visualizations
- Develop dashboards and a dashboard suite that tell compelling stories and highlight key insights, enabling executives to make informed business decisions
- Apply best practices and design principles to ensure clarity, consistency, and usability of our dashboards
- Continuously improve and refine existing Looker dashboards and reports to enhance their visual appeal and effectiveness in communicating insights
- Work closely with data engineers to ensure data accuracy and integrity within Looker, and optimize the performance of visualizations
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in data visualization techniques, tools, and design principles
- Provide guidance and training to team members on best practices
At a Minimum You Have:
- Strong experience in data visualization (minimum of 3+ years of experience), including designing and building visually stunning dashboards and reports
- Minimum of 3+ years working with BI software (Looker or Tableau) and a strong understanding of it’s features and capabilities for creating engaging visualizations
- Excellent knowledge of data visualization best practices, design principles, and usability concepts
- Ability to transform complex data sets into clear and concise visualizations that effectively convey insights
- Proficiency in data storytelling, presenting data in a narrative format to drive understanding and decision-making
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders and delivering insights that support strategic decision-making
- 3+ years experience and strong knowledge of SQL and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate data-driven insights to non-technical audiences
- Passion for creating visually appealing and impactful dashboards
A Big Plus If You Have:
- Like to tinker and code (Python/R)
- Have a solid portfolio of past work that demonstrates a strong visual eye
- Are knowledgeable about statistics and data science
- 2+ years of leading analytics teams with direct reports
- Proficiency in Looker and a deep understanding of its features and capabilities for creating engaging visualizations
- Extensive experience working with Data Engineering
- Experience updating and maintaining DBT pipelines
- Experience working with Databricks
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.