Sr. Operations Analyst, Telemedicine
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Operations Analysts deeply understand the day-to-day performance of the Telemedicine Team’s operations and business. They gather, interpret, and use data to improve processes and optimize results within the Telemedicine Team. Reporting to Ops Managers, Operations Analysts surface insights that drive key initiatives and process improvement to ensure a world-class experience for both patients & providers. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional.
- Consistently lead complex data analyses, uncovering trends and patterns to provide valuable insights into the 'why' behind these trends. Develop data-driven strategies and recommendations to shift these trends and improve overall business performance.
- Monitor business performance on a daily basis to identify and mitigate issues/opportunities that are highlighted in the data. Work cross-functionally (with Product, Customer Support, Medical Affairs) to address those issues and opportunities.
- Present complex data findings, trends, and actionable recommendations to Telemedicine leadership and stakeholders, effectively conveying insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate closely with providers and internal teams, offering expert support, resolving complex technical issues, and driving improvements to enhance the provider experience.
- Cultivate a collaborative and constructive team environment, exemplifying a low-ego, high-humility, and partnership-oriented approach.
- 5+ years of experience in operations and/or analytics, preferably at a high-growth DTC company or consumer marketplace
- Proven track record in analytical and operations role within a rapidly growing company: balancing data-driven quantitative and qualitative inputs for rapid decision-making and execution
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communication skills; proficient with presenting to cross-functional, technical and non-technical stakeholders in easily understood formats
- Thrives and adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a collaborative mindset, with a passion for mentoring and supporting the growth of team members
- Advanced proficiency in data manipulation, statistical analysis, and data visualization using tools such as Excel, Looker, and Tableau
- BS/BA degree
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.