Shipping & Fulfillment Associate
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We are looking for a dependable Shipping & Fulfillment Associate that will package and ship medications onsite at our fulfillment facility. You will undertake various tasks under the direction of the outbound fulfillment manager, performing with an excellent work ethic and ensuring packages are shipped quickly and safely. As a Fulfillment Ship Associate, you must be detail-oriented and reliable since the job has high responsibility as we serve our patients. You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as being in full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
All shifts are 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday -Sunday
- Sunday -Wednesday
- Maintain speed and accuracy while packaging medications for patients
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment in the shipping and receiving areas
- Ensure medications are safely handled and packaged.
- Assist the fulfillment manager in maintaining the packaging supplies required in the department
- Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to frequently move boxes weighing up to 20 pounds across the pharmacy for various needs
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- Strong communication skills and can work independently
- Flexibility to work a full time shift on either Days or Overnight shift in a 24/7 environmen
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.