Who We Are:
Calm is the leading mental health brand, on a mission to support everyone on every step of their mental health journey. With the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation, Calm’s transformational mindfulness content supports users across seven languages in more than 190 countries.
What We Do:
Calm Business is an enterprise-level solution helping organizations and people leaders globally take a proactive and preventative approach to mental health in the workplace to improve employee productivity, engagement and overall well-being. Through Calm Business, employees and their dependents gain access to Calm — the #1 most trusted meditation, mindfulness and sleep app with a library of engaging and outcome-based content such as meditations, Sleep Stories, masterclasses and more.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Associate Renewals Manager to join our dynamic team. As an Associate Renewals Manager, you will play an essential role in driving customer retention and revenue growth by effectively managing the renewal process for our Small Business B2B customers.
- Manage the renewals process, from proactively identifying upcoming renewals, identifying upsell and expansion opportunities, negotiating terms, pricing and contract extensions for our SMB and high volume segments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external counterparts
- Participate in Customer Success-led business reviews, and lead Renewals Meetings as needed
- Continuously evaluate and participate in refining our renewal processes to enhance efficiency and the customer experience
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to identify high-risk clients and develop a plan of action to increase adoption and usage
- Provide accurate and timely renewal forecasts and reports to management, highlighting trends, risks and opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our pricing model, contract structure, and flexibility within them
- Become well versed on the ROI and value proposition of Calm
- Become a trusted business partner with customers and foster effective conversations with them around benefits, digital health strategies and how Calm fits in, all geared toward contract and value expansion
Who You Are:
- A results-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks
- Highly skilled with discovery techniques and negotiation
- Comfortable partnering with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email
- Have experience in establishing new processes
- Willingness to take on additional tasks or projects that are beneficial to the team and the organization
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- A passion for mental fitness and well being
- Experience with project management and change management
- Familiarity with the digital health and wellness landscape
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Confluence
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management or Renewals Management function
The on-target earnings for this role are $110,000 annualized with a 75/25 split between base pay and incentive compensation ($82,500 base/$27,500 incentive). The exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience, and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans. Please contact Calm’s Recruiting team if you need a reasonable accommodation or any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Calm participates in e-verify. E-verify provides the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.