Corporate Development Analyst
Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Turkey.
In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
As a Junior Corporate Development Analyst at Beam, you will play a crucial role in supporting the company growth and strategic initiatives. Leveraging your 2-3 years of investment banking experience, you will work closely with your Corporate Development team to identify, evaluate mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, partnerships and other strategic initiatives. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast paced startup environment and contribute to our strategic growth plans.
- M&A Analysis: Assist in the evaluation of potential M&A opportunities, including financial modeling, due diligence, and synergy analysis.
- Market Research: Conduct in-depth market research and competitive analysis to identify strategic growth opportunities and market trends.
- Financial Modeling: Build complex financial models to assess the financial viability and potential returns of strategic initiatives.
- Due Diligence: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to perform due diligence on target companies, including legal, financial, and operational assessments.
- Deal Documentation: Support the preparation of deal documentation, including presentations, term sheets, and transaction agreements
- Stakeholder Communication: Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, external advisors, and potential partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field. MBA or CFA is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking or a related financial role.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling tools.
- Knowledge of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) processes is a plus.
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.