Strategy and Operations Lead
Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles. Following our US $93M Series B round, we will be expanding our operations to Turkey, Japan and Indonesia.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
"We are looking for a Strategy and Operations Lead for ANZ, based out of Kuala Lumpur"
- Reporting to Beam's Head of Operations for ANZ, but working directly with stakeholders across ANZ Leadership, Operations and various HQ functions
- Drive high-impact analysis for critical strategic decisions by ANZ Leadership
- Provide Local Operations with troubleshooting, product operations and analytical support
- Proactive identification of issues and opportunities in ANZ, along with leadership / ownership of projects to address them
- Leadership and evolution of the ANZ Remote Operations team, based in Malaysia, as they increasingly support ANZ Local Operations in the day-to-day running of our many markets
- Work with the Regional Operations team, based in Singapore, to bring high-impact best practices to ANZ
- Work closely with HQ teams on key financial reporting and business planning cycles (e.g. quarterly planning exercises)
- At least 2 years working experience in startups, consulting, banking or multi-national companies is preferred
- Analytical thinker - with ability to form structured solutions to ambiguous, complex problems
- Strong data literacy - with direct working experience of financial modelling or SQL to query/investigate data
- Personable and persuasive - with ability to develop close working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, in support of common goals
- Self-driven, determined and ambitious - proactively/independently identifying issues and persevering through challenges to achieve ultimate business outcomes
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.