Senior Finance Specialist
Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.
In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles.Following our US $93M Series B round, we will be expanding our operations to Turkey, Japan and Indonesia.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
- Ensure internal compliance with accounting policies and control procedures.
- Work with our accounting firm to ensure external compliance with statutory requirements, such as tax and audit.
- Ensure accuracy of financial data.
- Manage day to day accounting activities, any reporting duties, and treasury.
- Perform monthly and annual closing, reconcile AP/AR, and issue tax invoices.
- Review and prepare Cash/AP reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the monthly P&L review with the Stakeholders
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations and payments
- Willing to take on additional ad hoc projects as required by the business needs.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant or in a notable accounting firm.
- Prior experience working in a multi country business is an advantage.
- Prior experience working in a fast growing company is an advantage.
- Familiar with local tax and company statutory requirements.
- Enjoy diving deep into systems and processes.
- Experience with Cloud Accounting Software.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in Korean and English.
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.