Regional Asset Lead
- Reporting to Beam’s Head of Regional Operations, but working directly with stakeholders across country Operations and multiple HQ functions (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Data Engineering)
- Design and own rigorous processes for full-lifecycle tracking of Beam’s >70k global vehicle fleet - coordinating closely with countries and functions to form a single source of truth
- Development of standardised queries to allow for daily tracking of available fleet and deployed vehicles by city and facility
- Continuous review and enhancement of business data flows to ensure other parts of the business can leverage a reliable, rich fleet data set
- Develop and coordinate global implementation of standard best practices for managing newly activated, suspected lost and scrappable vehicles
- Extension of asset-tracking infrastructure to facilitate full-lifecycle tracking of additional high-value Beam asset types, such as batteries and trucks
- Analytical support for owners of strategic decisions that depend on reliable asset data e.g. cohorted payback reporting, second-life sales pricing, vehicle/battery CAPEX forecasting
- Analytical thinker - with ability to form structured solutions to ambiguous, complex problems
- Strong data literacy - with direct working experience of working with SQL to query/investigate data
- Personable and persuasive - with ability to develop close working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, in support of common goals
- Self-driven, determined and ambitious - proactively/independently identifying issues and persevering through challenges to achieve ultimate business outcomes
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.