Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles. Following our recent US $93M Series B round, we will be expanding our operations to Turkey, Japan and Indonesia.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
- Deliver robust weekly/monthly analysis of business performance across Beam's global footprint, to allow cross-functional stakeholders to make properly informed decisions
- Partner closely with local Operations teams - helping them design appropriate data sets/metrics, and proactively flagging risks/opportunities based on insights
- Identify and execute projects to continuously enhance the generation and flow of financial data across Beam - improving accuracy, consistency, granularity and automation
- Collaborate with Finance to minimise the variance between city-based FP&A estimates and national-level month-end close numbers
- Support strategic business forecasting and budgeting as required - touch-points including P&L, cash flow, workforce & sales planning
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a startup, consulting, banking or multi-national company environment
- Analytical thinker - with ability to form structured solutions to ambiguous, complex problems
- Strong data literacy - with direct working experience of three-statement financial modelling, financial ERP systems and SQL
- Personable and persuasive - with ability to develop close working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders in support of common goals
- Self-driven, determined and ambitious - proactively/independently identifying issues and persevering through challenges to achieve ultimate business outcomes
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.