Senior Operations Specialist
About the Company:
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest growing industries globally, and Beam is leading the way as Asia-Pacific’s largest and fastest growing shared micromobility company, with rapidly growing operations in South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey, Japan, and Indonesia.
Led by technology and innovation, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
We are APAC’s leading micromobility company, operating in six countries, with a mission to turn little drives into better rides, and make cities flow better for everyone.
We are in the midst of expanding across Thailand rapidly, with a 100% growth in the coming months, and we are looking for rockstars with hunger & humility, to join us on this journey of becoming the leading micro-mobility operator in Thailand.
We have built a team from across the Asia Pacific region that has the passion, the expertise and the local experience to pioneer new ways to get around that are fit for this century, not the last one.
Ways that are not only fun, easy-to-use, and affordable, but also kinder to the planet.
E-scooters are just the beginning.
Come join us on the journey.
About the Team:
Beam Thailand is a tight-knit team, backed with the innovative culture & expert knowledge of an APAC company where collaborative work & excellent execution is key. It is a lean team of high-performing individuals, with a keen mind for detail, are highly-passionate, and are committed to driving positive impact at Beam Thailand.
You will be reporting to the Operations Associate, And you will work closely with the Partnership & Community team.
Our team culture;
You are not expected to grow wings and fly. But you are expected to build an airplane, to soar higher than ever.
If the line above resonates with you - we want YOU to join Beam Thailand.
About the Role:
As an Operations Coordinator, you will be a part of the Operations team - the heart of the business that focuses on executing & growing our operational areas, both existing & new ones. This position calls for an individual who thrives in a high-paced environment, excels in strategizing and executing operational plans, and is dedicated to fostering Beam's growth through new city/university launches.
- Become a Beam City Operations Owner & Launcher
- Involved in all aspects of setting up the business such as hiring local workforce, training them, writing SOPs/workflow, optimizing business ops, and warehouse management
- Kickstart operations in new launched in Thailand
- Achieve operational metric targets by improving upon existing areas of business operations via optimizations of costs, and various operational levers that you will learn upon joining
- Identify key operational metrics and manage a tight ship
- Innovate on existing processes and products as needed
- Conduct regular check-ins, performance evaluations, and offer constructive feedback to help the workforce achieve their individual and collective goals.
- Communicate expectations clearly and concisely to the workforce, ensuring a shared understanding of goals, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Operations Associate, to strategize, plan, and execute on specific country strategies
- Work closely with the Community & Partnerships team, to ensure that Beam provides the best experience and micro-mobility service to riders and stakeholders in Thailand, through its operational role as well
- Fresh graduates to candidates with 1 - 2 years of experience are welcomed
- Have a “Can Do” attitude towards challenges, and view them as ways of self-growth
- Desire to not settle for anything less than excellence
- Ideal to have experience in extracurricular activities in university along with any leadership roles
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong collaboration skills
- Able to communicate fluently in English & Thai
- A rational and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curious, eager to learn, and consistently striving for self-improvement
Good to have
- Proficiency in Excel, Ms, solid communication & presentation skills
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome and problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create a positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, here's what you can expect from us:
• Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities.
• Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
• Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
• Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with the hybrid and flexible working arrangement