Beam Rangers (Part Time)
Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company. We are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Beam Rangers are our heroes on the ground responsible for keeping our fleets running in the city!
This is a part-time role with flexible hours. We have teams in the field running 24/7 with shifts available for morning people, night owls, or anything in between.
Who you are?
- You’re smartphone savvy - you will be using the Beam app and Slack throughout your shift
- Able to communicate effectively with the team
- Motivated, energetic and physically fit; comfortable lifting and moving 25kg+ e-scooters throughout your shift
- Assist in swapping batteries on our e-scooters
- Ensure the tidiness of our e-scooters parked at the designated locations within the operating areas
- Relocate e-scooters to high-usage areas
- Conduct in-field checks, ensure the safety of the e-scooters and report any damages
- Assist in recovering lost and missing scooters
- Follow established safety guidelines when performing duties
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome and problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create a positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, here's what you can expect from us:
• Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities.
• Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
• Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers