Central Team Automation Analyst (CTAA) (Intern)
The Central Team Automation Analyst (CTAA) will be responsible for automating data entry tasks and Google Sheets management for the central team. The CTAA will work closely with the central team to identify problem areas, recommend and implement new automation workflows to reduce manual work, and assist in data analysis as required to drive actionable business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., computer science, software engineering)
- Build and code automation solutions that programmatically do repetitive tasks
- Strong academic performance (>3.5 CGPA)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail (Previous internship experience)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Scripting using Python / Google Apps Scripts
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus
Join us to be part of the urban mobility and sustainable transportation revolution! We are a startup in every sense of the word. Expect autonomy, visibility, breakneck pace, cutting-edge technology, barriers to overcome and problems to solve. If you are one to lead the charge, smash through barriers and create a positive impact, we want to talk to you!
At Beam, here's what you can expect from us:
• Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in cities.
• Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
• Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
• Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with the hybrid and flexible working arrangement