Beam HIP (Holistic-Intern-Programme)
Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles. Following our recent US $93M Series B round, we will be expanding our operations to Turkey, Japan and Indonesia.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
- Assist in driving forward Beam’s operations across multiple operational verticals, including charging infrastructure, fleet management, and warehouse / supply chain management
- Cold call, meet, pitch and lead negotiations with prospective clients & partners to acquire and onboard them as Beam’s partners.
- Assist in research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, clients, partnerships, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- A good blend of creativity and execution excellence.
- An analytical and structured thinker.
- Able to work collaboratively and has good social skills.
- Willingness to get hands dirty and get into the weeds - spend time on the ground and in the warehouse with the operations teams.
- Preferably with internship period of 3 months or longer to maximize your experience
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.