Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Lipidomics and Metabolomics
We are looking for an experienced Mass Spectrometry Scientist specializing in Lipidomics and Metabolomics to lead the construction and management of our mass spectrometry platform. As the leader of this position, you will play an important role in our research team, responsible for guiding and supporting the development and application of mass spectrometry technologies to drive our scientific research and innovation.
• Establish and manage the mass spectrometry platform in the field of lipidomics and metabolomics to ensure its efficient operation and continuous improvement
• Design and implement mass spectrometry experimental methods and procedures to support the goals of lipidomics and metabolomics research programs
• Conduct Sample Preparation, Mass Spectrometry Data Acquisition and Analysis to ensure data accuracy and reliability
• Lead and guide team members, provide technical training and support to ensure efficient cooperation and performance of the team
• Work closely with other scientific teams and partners to coordinate experimental design and data interpretation
• Responsible for the maintenance and daily operation of the mass spectrometry equipment to ensure the good running condition of the equipment
• Track the latest scientific advances and technological innovations in the field of lipidomics and metabolomics and drive their application in the team
• Master's or PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biomedicine or related disciplines
• Work experience in a related field of mass spectrometry science, prefered as evidenced by relevant publication track record
• Team management and communication skills, able to effectively guide team members and drive project progress
Who We Are
• We are an interdisciplinary team of immunologists, molecular biologists and clinical experts, joining forces with data scientists, AI engineers and computational biologists to solve clinical challenges. Our environment is international with world-class employees from China, USA, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, etc.
• Our culture is outcomes-based which means that, if possible, we are flexible in where and when work happens. We focus on being at the forefront of innovation and commit to the highest level of quality, compliance and ethics. We support the continuous learning & growth of our employees.